Birthday days...

I just had my birthday this last weekend! April 11th! Coincidentally I am born on my Nana's birthday, here are our adventures...



Heather, Natalia, and I went out shopping and Heather bought me the most amazing pair of shoes(picture to come) for my birthday!


For my birthday Jason and I went out to dinner solo at Suchiya! This is especially wonderful because through my pregnancy I was not allowed to eat sushi and therefore have been deprived for the last year and a half. After that a couple friends and I played Lasertag at Laser Assault! I got to chase Jason around a bit! Thankyou Kristen Flanders for watching Tyson!!! After that we headed back to the apt for cake! Yum!



Saturday Tyson and I headed down to Cedar City to throw a surprise party for Nana who turned 70!


To finish off the weekend we headed over to Heather and Dustins new townhouse! (I miss you guys already) After it all both my boys were spent! Yeah for birthdays, and sunny weather!

3 comments:

Trish said...

So, I'm sorry we weren't able to come. I actually didn't find out until just barely that you guys had even called us. I hope you had fun though!

Becca said...

how fun! happy birthday, natashia! Tyson and Gavin sure are cute together. At least the Frosts didn't move that far away from you! btw, I am coming out for BYU's graduation next week (my sister-in-law, Melissa, is graduating). I'm am staying at Emily Gibbon's place Wednesday and Thursday nights. Give her a call and see if you can stop by (and bring that darling baby! And maybe you could convince Heather and Gavin to come by too). Love you!

Jason & Natashia McLean Family said...

Sounds good Becca, that would be great nad i bet i can get Heather , Dustin and Gavin to come!