Family + unity = family unity

I wanted to post our new family pictures. It was really fun to take them! Hope you enjoy.




I also was reading this months Ensign this morning and found this amazing article on unity. I think unity is very important and I am grateful that we are striving for that right now in our family. I am also grateful for inspiried leaders and teachers who have been placed in my life as servants for our Heavenly Father. Here is a link to the article- http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=25ddbf9cd2f0c110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&hideNav=1

7 comments:

Jen said...

Super cute Natashia! Tyson is looking more handsome everytime I see him!! I think my fav pic is the sepia one though they are all adorable! What a cute lil family =)

Trish said...

I love the family pictures! Tyson is growing so fast!

Becca said...

way cute pictures! your little guy is so handsome!

Brooke said...

Great pictures. I love the brown combination. I think that always looks good in pictures. What a good lookin' family.

Ben & Alyssa said...

Your pictures are so cute!! I can't believe Tyson is already a year!! He has grown so fast.

La Familia Young said...

Your family is soooo cute you guys. You all look great!

Dustin, Heather and Gavin said...

Hey Tosh!
Cute Pictures!! They look like you guys had a blast! Where did you get them taken at? Tyson is 1. I told you it would happen fast! Gavin is almost 2! Yikes Terrible
2's. Actually truth be know terrible 2's starts when the child starts walking!! I'll call ya tomorrow!! Love ya Guys! Give Tyson a kiss for me!!