Update

Things have been so hecktick.. but good.
Heres the rundown-
My family from Vegas came to visit and see the new house
They took me back with them
WEEK 1 in VEGAS
The next day my brother had emergency brain surgery (yes I know crazy! I was so glad to be there)
Rest of the time spent at the ICU
WEEK 2 in VEGAS
Time to cram time in with the family including lots of touring around, waterparks, and trying to stay warm
Missing Jason
THIS LAST WEEKEND
Moms b-day
Brothers graduation
Our 3 year anniversary yippeee!

3 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

I know it is late but congrats on the new baby on-th-way! So fun! And a new house - so nice!!!

Becca said...

brain surgery . . .yikes. I am so glad your brother is recovering. How scary. I'm glad you were with family when it happened.

Congratulations on three years! I remember first meeting you on the 2nd floor balcony of Villa Maria (or was it Heritage Court then?) near Emily's and my apartments. You were such a happy, lively, and beautiful newlywed. I liked you instantly. It is hard to believe so much time has gone by.

Becca said...

p.s. I added your Knotty Nurser button to my blog. :)