Usborne Books

Have you ever heard of Usborne books !?!



If you haven't I want to share these amazing Usborne books with you all. They are absolutely wonderful with entertaining stories and activities while still having educational information. They have books to teach and target most subjects for any level. For example ...they have adorable baby books that target sight and touch or on the other hand children’s encyclopedia complete with internet links on each page to expand your children’s knowledge (For example you and your kids can take a online tour of a pyramid after reading about one. How cool!?) I love them and will be buying them for Tyson throughout the years, so I hope I can share them with you.


I'm having a party- Usborne Book Party
Time: 7:30 PM Thursday, October 22nd
Location:1042 s 1000e Provo, UT 84606


If you're not in Utah or can't come, but want to look at the books anyway heres a link-
SHOP HERE

1 comment:

Trish said...

Those look like great books! I'll have to look into them once my baby is old enough to hold a book.