Christmas long gone

so time has flown, we've been to Seattle and back. My mother-on-law is now here in Provo for my sister-in law who is due tomorrow!!!! Way excited for her. Tanner and her baby (they don't know the gender, I know how fun right?) will only be 2 months apart so I am kinda hoping its a boy so Tanner and her baby can play. there are already 3 boy grandchildren so if its a girl that would be nice. Bring on the cute headbands and frilly dresses! On other news my great grandfather Harlan Gurney made the cover of Air and Space. Check it out -http://www.airspacemag.com/history-of-flight/Slim-and-Bud.html

1 comment:

Allison Juarez said...

So as I was reading this and came to the part where you wrote "I know, how fun right?" I could totally hear your voice in my head saying it. and suddenly I was missing you. Lol You are so much fun. I'm glad that you are doing well up in utah.