OUR March Madness with a side of the Tyson adventures




March started with a trip to Vegas! Heather and Gavin stowed away and came back home with me! (Top picture: My baby sis Carla and Heather the coolest Bottom picture: Tyson enjoying the tools with Gavin and Heather)




March was also filled with glimpses of spring and showers! That is a bridal shower for Erica (Jason's sister, to be wed April 26)


Tyson enjoyed many fun days at home with Mom while she anticipated the end of the ice age!

We celebrated Heathers birthday! And what a birthday bowling game! You can see Jason, Heather, and I got a strike on our first frame. Sorry Dustin!




Not another trip to Vegas! This time for Easter! What a relief for the Utah weather! You can see I am happily enjoying shorts! Tyson enjoyed his first Easter! He also got to visit Aunt Dee, Evie, and Uncle Terry!


Jason always has great days off! This time we went up to Salt Lake to have lunch with some of my old chums from UNLV! We also had the chance to stop at an awesome park in Salt Lake!


The trips never end! We stopped on our way back from Vegas at Cove Fort! That monument is awesome! Alexa and Andrew were great driving buddies! thanks for the company!

My last trip (ffffFFeeeEeWWWww!)was this last weekend to Mesa Arizona where Jason's cousin Elizabeth was married! The Mesa temple was surrounded by springtime flowers and the chatter of relatives! What a beautiful wedding and the warmth was once again a reassurance that warmth does exist! Kimberly, Erica, and I enjoyed our bonding time during the 20 hour round trip drive! Some memorable lines- "Feels like a sleepover!" "What happens in the car stays in the car" "Do you need to throw up again?" "I didn't think that was the "I-15" we needed..." &"Bluffalo!"


And with that said Tyson and I are tripped out and ready to be a vegetable for a day or too! Onto the vegging we go...








No comments: