The Tyson Adventures - Febuary









Grandma McLean came to visit us in Utah. She was here for Jason's birthday and aunt Erikas. She is very good at giving me baths! Grandma McLean also brought me a new friends, a dog! He is a "TY" just like TYson! She also made the most delisous german chocolate cake for Daddy's birthday. "Yum!"











I went to me first BYU game. And it was againts Mom's school UNLV. Boy was it fun. Nick and Tricia was there! I got to meet Cosmo the Cougar and in the end BYU won! Sorry Mom.


I was at the Sievers (Thanks for watching me!) while Mom and Dad went snowboarding at Brighton! They went with Heather, Dustin, and Blake.


Heather, Mom, and Dad feed the ducks while Gavin and I took a nice nap. My last encounter with ducks was not so fun so I'm glad to have sat this one out.

















Jaydens baptism was a blast! I got to pull on Jacobs tie and Mom played her violin.

2 comments:

karla said...

Love the pic of Tyson in the beanie!

Brooke said...

Natasha,
He really is such a cute boy. It was nice to see you again at our get together.