Frugal Fall Centerpiece Ideas


Here are some fun ideas I saw online and thought I would share!

This one is super easy. You can use real or silk sunflowers (silk will last longer unless the centerpiece is for a specific occasion then go for the real touch). And place on some ornate plates!
This one is almost the same as above. you will need to buy some small pumpkins from the grocery store. I think you could also use gourds. I think for the embellishments you could use flowers including sunflowers or even some dried fall leaves.
I really loved this one! If your crafty enough you could paint on the design or if you don't think you could paint then try a sharpie! You could try some fall leaf designs as well or whatever you could think of. For the pedistal you could use a ornate candle holder or if the pumpkins big enough try a cake server.
Branches in lemon water. I love how they used branches with acorns on them! Easy as pie and looks cute as ever!
Ok, whoever thought of this is truely creative and I vow to use this idea sometime in the future. The small pumpkins can be found at stores such as Walmart or I've even seen them at the dollar store. We all have stem wine glasses from our weddings that we all want to use someday! I think when I do this centerpiece I will use walnust or smaller pinecones or maybe nothing at all.
Either way these are all easy and cute centerpieces! Let me know which one was your favorite!


5 comments:

Paige said...

Those are awesome! Thanks for the great ideas! Maybe this will motivate me to clean my house! haha! My favorites are the pumpkin/gourd one on a white plate and the acorn stem one. Very cool. I'm glad someone more crafty than I came up with these to share with those of us lacking in that area. Thanks for a sweet post, Natashia!

stephasauri said...

Fun! Now if I could only get all the boxes unpacked I could move on to decorating!

Becca said...

My favorite is the wine glass over the pumpkin candlestick. Cute!

Dustin, Heather and Gavin said...

Very cool Tasha!
Always like the Frugal idea's. Speaking of which I found some cool websites! Check these out.

www.pinchingyourpennies.com
www.utahcityguide.com
www.ppgazette.com

Well talk to ya later!
Give Tyson a Kiss for me!

karla said...

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing!