Summer fun with my sista













This is my younger sister Carla who is staying with us for a few weeks to vacation! She is amazing and I'm so happy to be spending time with her!










We went to a lake outside of St. George when we met my parernts to hand off Carla. Here's Tyson in the dirt.









Here's Carla and I water um... riding?









Tyson enjoyed wheel chair rides at Nana and Papa's!









And then he wanted to push!









Back in Provo Carla and I have been having fun by swimming...










and shopping!


Us on the lake. You will notice Tyson is being towed.




This last weekend we went to Camp Jackson in the Blue Mountains with 6 couples. Here's Heather "Toil and trouble"...

1 comment:

La Familia Young said...

Hey guys! So nice to see some pics from you. Hope you are all doing well. Take care!
Rosa Young
Ps Tyson is CUTE!