Twilight


I had heard of Twilight but thought "Vampires, nah!" I don't have the time.

So last month I was doing my visiting teaching and I found myself feeling oddly out of place as my companion and teachee were chatting endlessly about the Twilight series. "huff...' Well, a couple weekends ago I was sitting at a babyshower with a room full of girls, and once again, I was the only one who had not yet read Twilight. That was it! I borrow the book that day and vowed to read it! Well I dove in a couple days ago and yes... I am sucked in! i just finished Twilight last night and read the "sneak peak" into the next book and all I can say is "Help!" I have to read them... now! Needless to say I am excited that the movies coming out in December and have already watched the trailers. Yes, I know pathetic. But if you haven't read them yet, take a stab and you'll understand.

Oh and check out this awesome site if you haven't already called http://www.goodreads.com/. Great book reviews and fun way to see what everyone else is reading.

4 comments:

Trish said...

OMG! I had the same problem! Nick and I bought the first book the other day to find out what everyone was raving about! So now I am about half way through it and am getting more and more sucked in every time! I feel ya!

Becca said...

yeah, I know; I got sucked in too. :)

Brooke said...

Love that series. Can't get enough. It's hard not to get sucked in when every girl/woman in the Provo area has read that series.

Lindsay Laird said...

Actually, I just posted a blog exactly like this :] Lol.
I agree!!!
I LOVE these books :]